Sunday, March 8, 2009

March Weekend

Loved seeing the end of February come we are only a month away from my birthday and springtime, 2 of my favorite somethings! We just got home from Utah WAY TOO FUN FOR ME! Rita & family spoiled me rotten with lots of new cute stuff...exercise clothes, a new MP3 player, and gifts galore from Old Navy. Love that beauty queen sister...honestly she is so beautiful. This week I'm looking forward to Young Womens on Wednesday. and helping in the school on Friday and doing the gym every day this week...

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you got away! Glad you had a great weekend! Good job on the gym--you rock! Our birthdays are coming up! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! Big sisters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a great trip! How fun!! Hope you and your family are well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miiiiiissssssed you today. I stayed home from work in a funk. Thanks for coming to visit and for bringing the loud music girl and pro wrestlers. We had tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete