Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's tomorrow...


It's tomorrow Cassidy Joanne Carter's 11th birthday. I love my little honey, I loved her before I met her...Cassidy is wise, brave, very smartish, risky, resilient, mindful of others-especially children younger then her-this was true even when she turned a number 1, she's loyal, loving, tolerant of her dreadful-Mother's-would-be-ravishing. Cassidy is supportive, and faithful, nurturing, flexible, tender, daring, carefree but also adventurous, unapologetic, capable, and beautifully imaginative and creative. There are few words pretty enough to describe your beauty. Your willowy, dreamy, sugary, and simply perfectly perfect. Count every star in the sky and every fish in the sea and every freckle on your face and times that number by a million, that's how much I love you Cassidy...

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Happy Birthday Cassy!!! We love love love you so much! Have the best day ever and remember-its your birthday--milk it for all its worth!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Cassie is BEAUTIFUL! Happy Birthday! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! 11 YEARS OLD?!? Little Cassie...she is amazingly gorgeous! Are you practicing good hiding places for her? 16 is only FIVE YEARS AWAY! Egads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My darling little Cassidy. How did she get to be that old? I love every freckle on her face times 100!

    ReplyDelete