Monday, February 22, 2010

I hate a Monday.

I've hated a Monday before it was even trendy to hate a Monday. Today is a good Monday to hate. There are so many reasons why...I'm cold, I've lost my voice cause I'm sick, I have sick kids, my kitchen is kind of dirty, and I'm inches away from a carpet pee stain left by our naughty itchy pet Koko. I'm going to challenge this feeling white-hot-hatred towards a Monday and tell you why I love today. It's going to take a minute, hold on,ah,um,just a second, geez, oh here's one. Last night Andy and I read through the dozens and dozens of books he's written. One of my favorite ones is titled HOW DO APPLES GET MOLDY? Today he promised me he'd write another book. I DID IT.

2 comments:

  1. Do you need me to come bring you some medi, or clean your kitchen, or carpet? 1 more good thing about today---YOU ARE AWESOME AND LOVED BY ME!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are sick... me too (with bronchitis!!) Yuck! We did send you a package the other day.... I hope it turns around! I love you!

    ReplyDelete