Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Kasey Drew
This morning Kasey Drew made his way to the kitchen where he masterminded his way into one of the child lock safety cupboards. He ran into the front room abruptly stopped in front of me handed me a bag of chocolate chips and nodded his head up and down many many times. Kasey's favorite book right now is Spaghetti Eddie and My First Words, lets get talking. He clicks his tongue furiously when he sees a pony. We babysat a 4 month old baby last week and I entered the room to see him on top of the baby riding him like a pony clicking his tongue. Other favorite animal sounds include, Eee-K, Moo, Baa. Kasey thinks his patriotic duty to feed the dog, everyday, every meal. They have a special love for each other. Every day we practice saying all the words he knows, Mama, Dad-DA, Nay-Nate's, Pop-pop, Da-ink, Bat-en-ball. I just read a friends message, her youngest went to Kindergarten this year and now she's all alone after 12 years. I about crumbled. Where does the time go? Goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so adorable! Thanks for giving me a smile today when I really really needed one....
ReplyDeleteI love that little squishy. Hopefully the mom of the 4 month old PONY does not read this little story. Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I'm going to be doing toe-touches and cheerleader jumps when I'm alone for 1/2 a day of Kindergarten now-and-then. Bad mommy.
He is so darn adorable!! He's getting too big!
ReplyDelete