1. When I was pregnant I had violent non-food item cravings. When my husband was done polishing his Sunday shoes, I wanted to lick them like an ice cream cone. Rubber tires, dishwashing crystals, and fabric softener were among many more.
2. Now you see it, now you don’t, this is my Stephanie-slogan and motto. Without actually leaving the area, I loose things.
3. I’m an Irish twin. My sister Rita and I are only 11 months apart…APRIL FOOLS’…that’s my birthday… really…and Rita’s is the 29th.
4. I’m kind of a flirt, and kind of, at-all-times have been.
5. I have a love of beautiful things, which unfolds into uncontrollable urges to buy these somethings’ for my one little girl and myself.
6. Once I had a dream that I should remember to put ‘the feeling of a back rub’ in my purse so I wouldn’t forget it cause it felt so comforting, I needed to have it with me at all times. Koo-Koo Krazy!
7. I have 1 brother and 4 lovely sisters. You should never have a favorite sister if you have more then one, and so I don’t… but it’s all of them.
8. When I’m the carpooling lady the last thing I tell the kids is…’Hey no matter what… don’t get a tattoo today.’
9. Hidden and misplaced in my heart, I still kind-of hate one of my old High School boyfriends. A 22 year old grudge, I’m terrible.
10. I was granted celebrity status at the Dr.’s office when we all discovered I was 20 weeks pregnant with my first child and didn’t know it. Best blonde day of all my days.
11. I have a bottomless gathering of stickers, paper, lavish ribbon, party provisions, gifts bags and tissue, cards, decorative magnets, wrapping paper, and small gifts,…just in case.
12. I’m as faithful as the sunshine haphazardly cleaning my entire front room and starting dinner 45 minutes before my husband gets home from work… expect when I’m sick, or the kids are sick, or I’m running late, or there’s soccer, or choir, or….
13. I unsystematic look at the clock during the night, when it’s 3:01am.
14. My most loved, #1 favorite color in the planet is pink, I like it as much as Hello Kitty somethings’ and little cows, I want to squish these things and kiss them on the lips!
15. In certain circles I am celebrated for hosting an assortment of parties for many children, always with countless charming cupcakes.
16. On occasion I will hide from my children, when they are near, I then leap high in the air, scream, and yell scarring the ‘H’ out of them.
17. The ‘land of milk and honey’ most suited to my taste is Canada, Hawaii and Arizona. I have not been to other lands but one day must see… Kentucky, Vermont, Ireland, and Switzerland.
18. Often I daydream, cutting the future into happy hearts and stars like children making sugar cookies. My familiarity of deep, rich, true happiness always comes unexpectedly in common hours.
19. I can recognize a very small child that needs to use the bathroom. I can tell if that very small child says ‘I just went to the bathroom’ and is lying. I have an atlas in my mind of where to find a bathroom in this country and others, for a very small child to use.
20.Growing up my Mom use to call Rita and I, “Laman and Lemuel”.
21. My kids and I are accidentally pet detectives. Our combined efforts continue with close to a dozen rewards.
22. I have never had even a sip, of an intoxicating drink.
23. My husband lives with the girl of his dreams—and very gloomy, dark, hard, dismal nightmares. Sorry honey… I L * O * V * E you!
24. Due to my artistic sparkly flare I have a fear of c o m p l e t i o n ...
25.
Oh my gosh, I am laughing and crying out loud! You're so fancy with your descriptions...And, you're my favorite too...shhhhh.
ReplyDeleteOh my word--I knew every one of those about you! One you forgot was. . you have a thing for Cassidy's! You are the greatest!
ReplyDelete