I don't know how this is possible, but I didn't know you had a blog...yeah...Mar had to tell me. So let me just say...I LoVE YOU! You are so talented and it's amazing what you can come up with. 2nd...YOU LOOK AMAZING, I can tell you are working hard and I am so impressed that you did a run...I still have no energy for that. :) 3rd...if and when I do get married...I need you! I can't do this...it's so HARD. All this planning is making my brain freeze....it hurts.
Now if that doesn't have Steph written all over it-I don't know what does!!! :) So cute-just like you!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how this is possible, but I didn't know you had a blog...yeah...Mar had to tell me.
ReplyDeleteSo let me just say...I LoVE YOU! You are so talented and it's amazing what you can come up with.
2nd...YOU LOOK AMAZING, I can tell you are working hard and I am so impressed that you did a run...I still have no energy for that. :)
3rd...if and when I do get married...I need you! I can't do this...it's so HARD. All this planning is making my brain freeze....it hurts.