{Stephanie Stuff}
Were you in St. George and didn't say hello?????? :-(
Yay for Rita--and yay for you for doing that super hard thing!! Look at you-skinny minny! You are an inspritation! Thanks for the talk today! :)
u 2 r way 2 cute! way 2 go!!!! I am so proud of u!!! keep runnin'
Nice work both of you! I never look that good after running... or was that before? Anyway, I never look that cute when I'm working out.
You want to be just like me when what??? When you're old and tired. Oh, okay.I love you, sister. You were way too fun that weekend. I wish we could do it once a month!
P.S. Those ribbons were the perfect touch of something for your run! You're a babe!
Were you in St. George and didn't say hello?????? :-(
ReplyDeleteYay for Rita--and yay for you for doing that super hard thing!! Look at you-skinny minny! You are an inspritation! Thanks for the talk today! :)
ReplyDeleteu 2 r way 2 cute! way 2 go!!!! I am so proud of u!!! keep runnin'
ReplyDeleteNice work both of you! I never look that good after running... or was that before? Anyway, I never look that cute when I'm working out.
ReplyDeleteYou want to be just like me when what??? When you're old and tired. Oh, okay.
ReplyDeleteI love you, sister. You were way too fun that weekend. I wish we could do it once a month!
P.S. Those ribbons were the perfect touch of something for your run! You're a babe!
ReplyDelete