We are on our way home this morning after such a very very late night giggling.
Rita and I had a wonderful time shopping after Christmas sales today. Rita spoils us so very very much when we come to visit. We are so in love with you Auntie Rita! Meow!
Rita and I had a wonderful time shopping after Christmas sales today. Rita spoils us so very very much when we come to visit. We are so in love with you Auntie Rita! Meow!
Meow is right, Sista. We had a great time and I adore you and your apple-bottomed jeans and boots with the fur.
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog from Rita's and thought I'd say hi! I'm sad I missed you while you were visiting...I came by while you were getting your hair done. I bet you look great!
ReplyDeleteWow -- Stephy -- FloRida -- I'm impressed!!! Waaay too hip!!! So glad you started a blog, so I can be a voyeur in yet another blogger's life -- especially someone whom I like and think is funny!!! Q
ReplyDelete