Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Morning

Last night was busy but great. Wayne had a city league b-ball game and I had a scrapbook exchange and then went to the gym with 3 ladies in my ward. Nathan is home sick this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! It is nice to have ladies to go to the gym with!! I wish I could go with you! I have been going by myself for over a year now...kinda lonely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph-I love your blog, those pictures of your kids are beautiful. Your baby is a doll. Did you get in a time macine or what? I barely hear anything from you in years and All at once I'm getting e-mails, your're on Facebook and a BLOG oh my goodness gracious welcome to this century. I have a blog too.
    I haven't been updating it as much as I want sice Trey J came into my life. www.foryoureyesonly-Johnson.blogspot.com

    JJ and Jana have blogs and are also on facebook. I suggested they be your friend on FB or you can just add them as your friends through my page.

    ReplyDelete