I just wanted to wish all of you A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I have to tell you something...I love love love my birthday. I had to stay up till midnight to celebrate! I'm going to post of photo of me today, so you can see what an old lady looks like. The last 2 songs on my playlist are my favorite somethings this week so make sure you CHECK UP ON IT...
I hope you have the most magical birthday ever!!!!! Wish I was there to give you a birthday squeeze!!!!
ReplyDeleteSO DARLING!!!! As usual! Love you on your birthday!!! You look great you young vivacious beauty!!! Hayley
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!i miss you!
love cassidy j.xoxoxoxoxoxox
Happy birthday, Steph! You...
ReplyDeletemake craftS
are a great aunT
bakE cute things
don't Pull pranks on me
have a Happy birthday!!!
Love,
Kenna
Oh, so that's what a H-O-T old lady looks like. I loooooove you, my sister. I cannot believe you threw yourself a party. You need to write a self-help book. My hero!
ReplyDeletehey nice picture!! You said you couldn't find any...WHATEVER!! are these pre or post the barfing kid?? And did you tell anyone where the barf was??
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to you miss stephy...you are too cute. wish you would come and decorate for my birthday.
ReplyDeleteOHHH you cute girl. You look so cute. I love your party decorations. Everything looks perfect, even the cake. I struggle making those look good.
ReplyDelete