*Re-create my wedding day. I mostly hated it, from A-Z. It was an “H of a day. (Yes reminiscent of Hell.) My Uncle Dale tried to warn me, ‘Just remember Stephanie you're making memories’ haunting recollection.
*Stay in a lavish hotel one weekend a month, treating my siblings and lots of other party guests and friends to rooms side by side all down the hall.
*Re-model my kitchen, replace the carpet on my top floor, and modernize all the molding and hardware.
*Treat all my people to an extravagant girls-only party. Oh the fun...and then some.
*Keep my 100's of spools of ribbon and other crafty somethings' in order.
*Throw my computer off the tallest building in the area and watch it pass on and depart forever.
*Smash my cell phone with a hammer.
*Get pregnant one more time with one more baby (a dreamy little girl) and take pleasure from the experience, with the exception of the delivery.
*Kiss one, just one, of my old boyfriends right on the lips!
*Accept a gift containing of a ridiculous amount of money.
*Run a marathon.
*Keep the vehicle I drive free of trash, cheerios, throw up and junk mail.
*Spend 2 weeks a year in Hawaii, wearing a polka-a-dot pink bikini to the beach.
*Spend an bottomless amount of money shopping everywhere I want.
*Meet Hugh Jackman for dinner and George Clooney for dessert.
*Hire out an individual to do all the deep cleaning and the laundry.
*Be a party planning, crafting, social secretary princess.
*Never talk to anyone selling stuff.
*Keep the desk in my kitchen uncluttered and clean for an entire week.
*Not lose things I require.
*Win a generous budget to landscape our acre of earth.
*Not stain white shirts.
*Pay off my home.
*Own a Lexus, Cadillac Escalade, and surprise my husband by winning him a big chunky Truck that comes with trailer full of ATV’s and skidoo’s.
*This is going to echo enormous confusion to my husband but I’d love to have ONE intimate weekend away a year. Big shocker honey, I know.
Oh my Stephy!! I'll help you with a PORTION of a FEW of those--but some of em are up to you!!! :) Too cute!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I think if you take care of the last one a few of the others will disappear!! LOL!! Take charge and book the hotel!
ReplyDelete