Tuesday, April 28, 2009

USE CAUTION

WOW-ZERS I'm so so so cranky tonight, it's been a HELL-of-a-day-at-sea-sir! Oh sorry. That reminds me Wayne was home for lunch last week and Kasey was wanting a million bites of his lunch even though he'd just ate. He was whining after every bite...Wayne said "I'M GIVIN' ER' ALL I GOT CAPTION!" Geez kid. I giggled about that forever. Cassidy and Nate's had soccer games on Saturday. Andy and Kasey got crazy cold so near the end we put them in the van till the game was over. (We could see them from where we were.) When it was time to go the van battery was totally DEAD. Button pushers. Wayne had to go find someone to help, meanwhile I quizzed Andy. "So next time we aren't going to open and shut the doors and turn lights on and off and press buttons BECAUSE if we do then the van will run out of ___________ (batteries) his response "CONTROL".

5 comments:

  1. That is funny! (His reply I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another day older and ... wiser too.

    I LOVE this kid. I out loud belly laughed for the first time since...

    oh, since I was at your house!

    Can't wait for our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Andy is quite possibly THE FUNNIEST kid I have ever known. I love stories about him. You and Wayne are pretty funny too. I laughed through that whole post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - if you ever want to see what we're up to (mostly just Kyle these days because every post is about the bike shop now) I have a blog with my friends: cornycorncorn.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW--You will do awesome! I'm rooting for ya! LOVE YA!!

    ReplyDelete